Full-disclosure: We have no interest nor are we in the process of acquiring nor even contemplating acquiring any interest in any equipment, supplier, ingredients or instructional aids including books, pamphlets and other material. And none of our income or estate is derived from those or other related sources.
1. Yogurt-making is a process and is subject to failures as such. This material will, hopefully, provide insight into that process, the supplies, ingredients and equipment you need and suggest solutions to problems you may be having, if any. Since there is a wealth of information available on the Internet, we provide links to that material rather than trying to duplicate it on this website.
2. While we provide useful information to make the best and least expensive yogurt possible, we cannot be held liable for any failures or medical responses to any yogurt produced, equipment and ingredients used and supplies involved with the process of making yogurt. This includes but is not limited to consequential or sequential results, direct or indirect, including but not limited to the use of heated liquids, electrical power utilized, and other equipment, ingredients, processes and supplies.
3. There are no guarantees that anything stated on this website will act as stated. For example, we assume no responsibility if you order a suggested or alternate culture from a suggested supplier or alternate source and things don't work as stated.
4. You must use due caution in following the ideas, suggestions and intructions provided on this website. Caution is the by-word as hot liquids, growing bacteria and potentially allergenic ingredients are involved, to name a few.
5. While "the process" of making yogurt with the instructions and information found on this website results in producing a desirable result, there are no guarantees the same will hold true for the reader.
6. Similarly, substituting other ingredients, methods, processes, equipment and supplies and so forth for those found on this website may have unintended consequences. So again, caution is paramont food safety measures must be employed and kept in mind at all times.
7. Many, if not most, of the yogurt brands referred to are trademarks of their respective companies.
8. When we mention a commercial yogurt by name, please, understand we are neither endorsing the yogurt nor are we condemming it. Any comments regarding texture, taste and so forth are the opionions of the author. The reader must make up his or her mind as to the value of such yogurts in their own lives independently of this website and material contained within. And in most cases such commercial names are protected by copyrights and/or trademarks..
9. In some cases, there may be lawsuits in place against one or more of the commercial yogurts and as such, this website recognizes they exist without commenting one way or another. We found what we believe to be most of them in this search: Google Search for Yogurt Lawsuits. Again, it is up to the readers to decide how the actions contained within such lawsuits may or not apply to them.
No statements on this website have been reviewed by the Food and Drug Administration.
No products mentioned on this website are intended to diagnose, treat cure or prevent any diseases.
All reviews, statements and comments on this site were written by the owner who has no microbiology training.
If you feel any of this information is inaccurate, please comment through the webmaster and we will verify and implement some or all of your correction(s) if necessary.
Any and all trademarks, logos and service marks displayed on this site are registered or unregistered trademarks of their respective owners.