Here are some of the things you might want to do with/to your yogurt:
- How about adding tea bags like Blackberry Zinger or Roolbos. Visit this site for more information: Tea Infused Yogurt and find flavored teas at your supermarket or online: Full flavored teas or even explore non-flavored teas like: non-flavored teas
- The world of extracts is surely more than plain vanilla: Natures Flavors and please note that even Amazon has them also - example - a berry extract assortment for $14 Amazon extracts and flavors
- And some links of interest: Flavor additions; about Flavoring Yogurt; Jello Parfaits; and Yolife Recipes, Yum Drops. Home Cooking ideas,
- At the risk of being called heretics, the use of some flavors of Kool-Aid can provide pre- and post- incubation flavors.
- Take a powder - Flavor Powders
- Flavor combinations: About, Fruit Combinations, Wiki Combinations, Juice Combinations, Ideal Fruit Combinations, Jams, Dried Fruits, Other Fruit
Treat a dish of yogurt like ice cream and make a banana split. Or put your favorite cereal on top.
- Ideas for fruit toppings which can be served that way or mixed in: Toppings
- Or spice it up: Spicy Flavors
- More and more ideas: More ideas
Here are some recipe links for ways to use yogurt: Cooking 101, Delicious Recipes, Kalyn's Kitchen, Health and Beyond, 10 Ways to Use Yogurt, Parfaits, Smoothies, Lots more smoothies, From SmoothieWeb, CDKitchen Smoothies, Cooks Recipes, Sure Shot Yogurt, 607 Recipes, over 400 Recipes
Raitas: Raitas are nothing more than non-sweet or savory yogurt recipes - a name from India: Raita Recipes, About Raita Recipes, Forty plus recipes, Allrecipes collection, The Nibble shares Raita concepts
There has been no attempt at verifying the nutrition claims made by these websites: Calorie Count